The PinPoint Status team kicked off their 2022 tradeshow schedule at Flooring Markets Southwest, January 6-7 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. Home of the Dallas Cowboys, the stadium provided an electric atmosphere and central hub for the top buyers and exhibitors in the flooring industry to safely gather (kudos to the SWFM team who went above and beyond with heightened safety protocols) and showcase what’s new and next in 2022. The PinPoint Status team, arrived proud and ready to showcase their app and platform designed to:
- eliminate gaps in customer communication
- shorten appointment windows
- automatically generate positive reviews and ratings and publish them online
Let’s dive into our top 3 event takeaways:
Go digital or get left behind
1 out of every 3 exhibits led with digital innovations aimed at efficiency and meeting the expectations of today’s consumers. No longer interested in outdated processes, like 8-hour appointment windows and phone call only reminders, today’s buyers demand a painless process that delivers best in class service on either a wonderful day (installation of new floors) or a not so wonderful day (dealing with a plumbing issue). PinPoint Status offers two-way text communication:
- first with appointment reminders and service technician ID photo and bio
- second with day of real-time GPS arrival updates
- third by automatically asking for a review via text after the technician leaves the jobsite which can then be uploaded directly to Google and Houzz
See it live – schedule your demo.
The customer is always right
Cliche yes – truer more now in 2022 than ever before – absolutely. Customer service was a constant theme among the exhibitors and heard loud and clear when speaking to attendees. With so many service providers to choose from literally at their fingertips, selecting the right provider 9 times out of 10 came down to their online reviews. The true power of a Google Review is not always fully understood, here’s the impact broken down simply. More reviews (good ones, hopefully) equal a higher search engine ranking, according to a recent article. Pro tip: Google also recently confirmed that responding to your reviews improves SEO! PinPoint Status helps accelerate the often-cumbersome review gathering process by embedding the request via text message after every single appointment:
Low ratings can hurt just as much as a high rating can help. Our new low-alert rating feature instantly notifies you of a 3 star or lower rating, offering you the chance to fix the mistake before the review goes live and runs the risk of tarnishing your reputation and hard earned/high value reviews.
How to serve your customers throughout a pandemic
A continuing pandemic requires safety and security communications prior to an appointment. Conversations around how to best serve your customers during this time were echoed throughout the show. Your customers want to know:
- Who is coming into their home – PinPoint’s photo IDs and bios included via text message
- When PinPoint’s GPS monitoring provides real time updates
- What safety measures are in place to keep their family safe
Current PinPoint Status clients have included a link to their company’s safety protocols and expectations while visiting a home (things like masks, symptom free tech and homeowners, and social distancing when possible). This reduces the risk of cancellations at the last minute due to sickness or misalignment on expectations of your company’s protocols, designed to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We’ll wrap with what makes the Flooring Markets show series stand out. “The atmosphere and the people – period,” said Marc Jerauld, PinPoint Status CRO. “SWFM was one of the best events I have attended in a long time. Great venue, great organization, an exceptionally well-run event, especially while maintaining safety protocols.”
About the Flooring Market Shows:
The 2022 Flooring Market shows are a central hub for the flooring industry. Attendees come to the regional markets each year for a smaller, face-to-face opportunity to source the latest products, learn about new trends & technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships – all while having a bit of fun!
What’s to gain by attending?
- Buyers who attend will learn valuable information that will help them grow exponentially
- Check out hundreds of the latest products and trends in a controlled environment with safe physical distancing standards.
- Meet directly and build relationships with reps and suppliers in an intimate setting to help grow your business.
- Enjoy complimentary buyer pre-registration.
- In addition to show specials and deals, win prizes at one of the many featured giveaways!
The PinPoint Status Team is excited for the Southeast Flooring Market show in Atlanta, GA, January 26-27. Visit us in booth 108.